multilingual information processing department
Online Demos, Tools and Resources
During the course of our work, we have developed several demos that are available online, as well as several tools that are freely available to download. Where applicable, the relevent licences are downloaded directly with the software.
- Transfer conditions database
- Outil de consultation multilingue des textes fédéraux
- Free text Medical Document Retrieval by using terminological resources and statistical linguistics
Tools to download
Quality Model Builder (QMB)
- allows software designers and end-users to develop a hierarchical quality model to help in the evaluation of complex software.
Relative Ordering Tool for Evalutaion (ROTE)
- is designed to help end-users rank the relative importance of their user requirements in order to guide software developers as to the priorities that should be attached to individual requirements.
Other Tools at ISSCO
MMORPH (version 2.3.4)- Morphology tool
- Tagging tool
MULTEXT ALIGNMENT (version 2.0) - Alignment program
contains anonymized logged speech data collected from Swiss German secondary school students using a version of the CALL-SLT application (http://callslt.unige.ch/). The experiment is described in the paper "Using a Serious Game to Collect a Child Learner Speech Corpus" by C. Baur, M. Rayner and N. Tsourakis, which appeared in the proceedings of LREC 2014, Reykjavik, Iceland (http://www.issco.unige.ch/pub/lrec2014.pdf).