"Swedish mid-sized translation company"
Status: questionnaire received with feasible answers, requires one telephone interview. In reserve, I am waiting for response from Donnelley Language Services/Netherlands.
"Large Swedish electronics company"
Status: questionnaire received with feasible content, requires one telephone interview. In reserve I have the response from Bull/France, which has feasible content.
"Mid-sized Finnish electronics company"
Status: questionnaire sent, response promised by week 15. In reserve I have their responses to an earlier questionnaire.
"Large international organization with headquarters? in Switzerland"
Status: I am cooperating on this with Olivier Pasteur. No reserve source here.
"Swiss public organization"
Status: Questionnaire received with feasible content on April 8th. May require a short telephone interview.
Status: Report received April 8th. If the report proves inadequate, I will try to supplement/complement it with interviews here in Finland with the help of Lauri Carlson. There might possibly be a similar report made in France.